Ultimo Mid Back with Synchro Tilt Chair - Mayline UL330M
ultimo ergonomic series 300
Experience the most comfortable office chair with the highest quality. Introducing Ultimo series, the family of luxurious office seating including high back, mid back and guest chair models. Features Top Grain cowhide leather on all seated surfaces, hand-polished cast aluminum arms and bases in a powder coated finish, molded foam to retain the shape of the seat cushions. Great value for this caliber of seating.
- Same features as UL350H but with 2 to 1 synchro-tilt control (for every 2° the back reclines, the seat reclines 1° offering the ultimate in reclining control and comfort)
- Top grain cow leather using 24 hit tanning process
- Ultra soft, perforated leather cushions
- Thickly padded contoured leather seat and back
- Pronounced lumbar support
- 44 individual pieces of molded foam insure long-lasting shape and comfort
- Steel reinforced nylon ties used to maintain cushion shape
- Lumbar support built into the chair
- Padded leather loop armrests provide ergonomic support
- 9-ply wood frame with steel reinforcements
- Reinforced casters
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment.
- Deluxe synchro tilt control.
- Dual hooded casters.
- Cast aluminum five-star base with scuff-resistant protection.
- Finishes: Black/Slate Frame, Burgundy/Slate Frame
Manufactured by Mayline in the United States
Meets or exceeds all ANSI/BIFMA requirements
||Seated Area Dimensions
|24 1/2"W x 26 1/2"D x 24 1/2"-38 1/2"H
||20 3/4"W x 18"D x 19"H
||19 1/2"-22 1/2"
Number of Cartons: 1
Incredible value for this seating caliber
Ultimo offers distinctive styles and luxurious comfort you would expect from high-end chairs, but at a fraction of the price. Crafted with top-grain leather, sculpted dual-density foam, detailed stitching, and full-featured adjustments, Ultimo is the ultimate in executive, conference and task seating for the discerning office and proves the top of the line is attainable while protecting the bottom line. The attainable luxury of the Ultimo Series can be yours
Established in 1939 as the Engineering Supply Company, Mayline has come a long way from its expertise in DRAFTING TABLES, BLUEPRINT FILES and STRAIGHTEDGES. The war years capitalized on our high quality and precision manufacturing for providing highly accurate navigational and mapping accessories for all branches of the military. Though still a market leader in manual drawing (we invented the straightedge) and large format filing, Mayline has moved to the forefront of office ergonomics. We offer the market's largest and most diverse selection of MANUAL-ASSIST, COUNTERBALANCE and ELECTRIC SIT-TO-STAND WORKSTATIONS found anywhere.